Spiraled Zucchini in a Garlic Sauce
1-2 medium zucchinis, spiralized
2 tsp of fresh basil, chopped
½ lemon, juiced
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbs olive oil
1 tbs coconut oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes
1. In a large sauce pan over medium heat, add 1 tbs of coconut oil and spiralized
zucchini. Stir frequently until desired consistency – 2-5 min.
2. In a large bowl, add chopped basil, avocado, lemon juice, minced garlic, olive oil,
salt and pepper. Mash with a fork until creamy, or desired consistency.
3. Served the cooked zucchini with the sauce for a nutritious dish!
4. Delicious meal even children enjoy.
• Substitute fresh basil with parsley or cilantro
• Substitute garlic avocado sauce with spaghetti sauce
• Add cut or sliced chicken breast